CPT 2019 CPT / Current Procedural Terminology Professional Edition
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- October 10, 2018
- Professional Edition
- American Medical Association
- PDF Digital Edition
WHY BUY FROM US?
Immediate Download Just After Checkout
Lowest Prices Online
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Digital Download In PDF Format
Unlocked - No Restrictions or Limitations
Ability To Copy & Paste
Ability to transfer to and from your laptop/desktop/iPad/iPhone/Tablet/Smartphone/Android
Correct reporting and billing of medical procedures and services begins with CPT® 2019 Professional Edition. The AMA publishes the only CPT® codebook with the official CPT® coding guidelines developed by the CPT® Editorial Panel. The updates that appear in this revision have been prepared by the CPT® Editorial Panel with the assistance of physicians representing all specialties of medicine, and with important contributions from many third-party payers and government organizations.
New for 2019!
- New modifiers added to Appendix A
- Editorial revisions of the code ranges located in the parenthetical notes for reseqenced codes to provide more succinct ranges
- The addition of proprietary laboratory analyses (PLA) codes at the end of the Pathology/Laboratory section Features and Benefits
- A comprehensive index helps locate codes related to a specific procedure, service, anatomic site, condition, synonym, eponym or abbreviation
- Illustrated anatomical review a quick reference review of vocabulary and anatomy basics
- Clinical examples provide a useful tool and guidance for reporting services provided to patients
- Alphabetical tabular listing of most analytes in the Pathology and Laboratory section eases your code search by directing you to applicable molecular pathology codes based on a specific analyte
- Increased granularity in Molecular Pathology improves your ability to assign the proper code for a laboratory procedure
- Summary of additions, deletions and revisions provides an overview of 2018 changes
- Multiple appendices offer quick reference to additional information and resources that cover such topics as modifiers, add-on codes and vascular families
About the Author
The American Medical Association has promoted scientific advancement, improved public health and protected the patient-physician relationship since its establishment in 1847. The AMA is the premier national organization dedicated to empowering the nation s physicians to provide safer, higher quality and more efficient care to patients and communities.
For more than 50 years, the AMA, in drawing upon its deep expertise and resources, has authored and published books, data files and online resources that answer the needs of today s busy physicians and their staff. The AMA product line includes titles on CPT®, HCPCS and ICD-10 coding, as well as reimbursement, practice management, disability evaluation, impairment, HIPAA and electronic health records.
- Series: CPT / Current Procedural Terminology (Professional Edition)
- PDF: 2810 pages
- Publisher: American Medical Association; Professional edition (October 10, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1622027523
- ISBN-13: 978-1622027521