Cracking the ACT Premium Edition with 8 Practice Tests, 2019: 8 Practice Tests + Content Review + Strategies (College Test Preparation)
- INSTANT DOWNLOAD
- January 29, 2019
- The Princeton Review
WHY BUY FROM US?
Immediate Download Just After Checkout
Lowest Prices Online
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Digital Download In PDF Format
Unlocked - No Restrictions or Limitations
Ability To Copy & Paste
Ability to transfer to and from your laptop/desktop/iPad/iPhone/Tablet/Smartphone/Android
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE ACT SCORE—including 8 full-length practice tests for realistic prep, content reviews for all test sections, techniques for scoring success, and premium online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the Reading and Writing portions
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to help you ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 8 full-length practice tests (4 in the book and 4 online) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Hands-on experience with all question types, including multi-step problems, dueling reading passages, and more
Online Access to Our Exclusive Premium Online Student Tools.
• Online practice exams to hone your test-taking techniques
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plans
• Exclusive access to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable "ACT Insider" booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays