WHY BUY FROM US?
Immediate Download Just After Checkout
Lowest Prices Online
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
Digital Download In PDF Format
Unlocked - No Restrictions or Limitations
Ability To Copy & Paste
Ability to transfer to and from your laptop/desktop/iPad/iPhone/Tablet/Smartphone/Android
Full coverage of electronics, MEMS, and instrumentation and control in mechanical engineering
This second volume of Mechanical Engineers' Handbook covers electronics, MEMS, and instrumentation and control, giving you accessible and in-depth access to the topics you'll encounter in the discipline: computer-aided design, product design for manufacturing and assembly, design optimization, total quality management in mechanical system design, reliability in the mechanical design process for sustainability, life-cycle design, design for remanufacturing processes, signal processing, data acquisition and display systems, and much more.
The book provides a quick guide to specialized areas you may encounter in your work, giving you access to the basics of each and pointing you toward trusted resources for further reading, if needed. The accessible information inside offers discussions, examples, and analyses of the topics covered, rather than the straight data, formulas, and calculations you'll find in other handbooks.
- Presents the most comprehensive coverage of the entire discipline of Mechanical Engineering anywhere in four interrelated books
- Offers the option of being purchased as a four-book set or as single books
- Comes in a subscription format through the Wiley Online Library and in electronic and custom formats
Engineers at all levels will find Mechanical Engineers' Handbook, Volume 2 an excellent resource they can turn to for the basics of electronics, MEMS, and instrumentation and control.
- PDF: 1008 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4 edition (February 2, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118112830
- ISBN-13: 978-1118112830
From the Back Cover
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE OF THE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DISCIPLINE, IN FOUR VOLUMES
As the discipline of mechanical engineering continues to expand, so does the ever-trusted Mechanical Engineers' Handbook. In a 4-volume format, this Fourth Edition provides the most current off-the-shelf reference to every topic in the field. Spanning specializations from aerospace to petroleum and beyond, the Handbook helps you work efficiently across industries and job functions.
Unlike other handbooks, the Mechanical Engineers' Handbook goes beyond lists of data and formulas, providing examples and discussion of each topic to help you quickly understand how to get the outcomes you want. Volume 2, Design, Instrumentation, and Controls is your complete guide to designing processes and systems, as well as the methodologies used to ensure success.
Inside this volume:
- 4 added chapters on environmentally-conscious mechanical design, including life cycle design and 5 added chapters on instrumentation, systems, and controls
- 6 updated chapters on mechanical design and 3 updated chapters on systems and controls
- New-to-this-handbook coverage of electric circuits
- Contributions from 46 industry-leading experts
- Exhaustive charts and tables illustrate design and analysis techniques
Suitable as a stand-alone reference or as a part of a complete 4-volume set, this book is an excellent addition to any professional library. This Handbook is the best guide to the dynamic, multidimensional discipline of mechanical engineering.
About the Author
MYER KUTZ holds engineering degrees from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. He has worked with numerous professional and technical publishing houses as an executive or consultant and is the author or editor of more than 15 engineering reference books.